Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Aberdeen
Старый   31.08.2007, 17:18
  (#1)
Новичок
hewittextratime83 нейтрален(-на)

По умолчанию Aberdeen

Apologies for posting this in English but unfortunately i don't speak your language.

Just seen that our clubs have been drawn together in the UEFA cup.

Looking forward to the game - you should be the favourites for the game as you have started your season very well and we haven't had a good start.

Good luck for the match and hopefully you will bring a few fans to Aberdeen to savour our hospitality.

Старый   31.08.2007, 18:17
  (#2)
Администратор
ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!

Hi there! It's nice to meet scottish club in UEFA Cup again. Good choice for Dnipro, and not so bad draw for u, imho I think we'll have a lot of joy playing with Dons.
P.S. Ah, and don't forget to give out best regards to Hibs' fans

Transport
Старый   01.09.2007, 17:59
  (#3)

По умолчанию Transport

Hello there, I was wondering what the best and cheapest way to get to Dnipro is out there? I am looking at flights to Kiev... and then train? What are the domestic train liks like? Reliable? Cheap? Many thanks for your help.

Старый   02.09.2007, 01:56
  (#4)

Цитата:
Сообщение от Unregistered Посмотреть сообщение
Hello there, I was wondering what the best and cheapest way to get to Dnipro is out there? I am looking at flights to Kiev... and then train? What are the domestic train liks like? Reliable? Cheap? Many thanks for your help.

It is necessary to reach by air to Kiev, and from there to us to Dnepropetrovsk on a train (he rides daily in the evening), a ticket is inexpensive, somewhere 20-30 $. time of journey 8 hours.

We wait in guests!

Старый   02.09.2007, 10:57
  (#5)
Пользователь
meteor играет в основном составеmeteor играет в основном составе

Цитата:
Сообщение от Unregistered Посмотреть сообщение
From Kiev to Dnepropetrovsk it is possible to reach by the plane. Cost ~40 Euro.
http://gorod.dp.ua/eng/

Старый   02.09.2007, 16:37
  (#6)
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от ImitatoR Посмотреть сообщение
Hi there! It's nice to meet scottish club in UEFA Cup again. Good choice for Dnipro, and not so bad draw for u, imho I think we'll have a lot of joy playing with Dons.
P.S. Ah, and don't forget to give out best regards to Hibs' fans
will pass on your best wishes to the Hibs fans

we should bring a few hundred fans to Ukraine for the game and hopefully we'll be able to have a few with you before and after the match.

Старый   02.09.2007, 17:18
  (#7)
Администратор
ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!ImitatoR - Демиург!!

There's a daily fast train #166 from Kyiv to Dnipro, dep' at 17:45, arr' at 23:30, it cost about 15$. IMHO the best option. Also u can try another train #80, dep@22:50 arr@07:00...

Старый   05.09.2007, 16:55
  (#8)
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от ImitatoR Посмотреть сообщение
There's a daily fast train #166 from Kyiv to Dnipro, dep' at 17:45, arr' at 23:30, it cost about 15$. IMHO the best option. Also u can try another train #80, dep@22:50 arr@07:00...

thanks very much will pass this on

Ответ